Why Dental Implants ?
Dental implants are one of many options to replace missing teeth. They offer many advantages:
1) Implants give you the same stability and security as your natural teeth. They feel like your teeth.
2) Implants are cleaned in the same way as your natural teeth, so there’s no need to take them out at night for cleaning or soaking. No messy adhesives needed. They are easy to look after.
3) Implants don’t rely on neighboring teeth for support; therefore, no drilling of other teeth is required, as is necessary when making a bridge. This prevents damage to other teeth.
4) Implants prevent the shifting of nearby teeth, preserving jawbone and the contour of your face. This keeps you looking young and healthy.
5) Implants are an ideal cosmetic solution to missing teeth, allowing you to chew and speak with ease. This gives you more confidence.
6) Implants have one of the highest success rates of all dental treatments, if done correctly, and with care. They are made to last.
Why Dr Rikki Dhody ?
Dr Rikki Dhody aims to provide the most personalised and bespoke implants to suit your needs.
He has built a reputation of using the latest technology and aiming to provide the most diligent care and attention to provide the most successful treatment possible.
- He only uses original Nobel Biocare products which have a proven and top of the range reputation.
- Hassle free access to afterwork appointments in a friendly and caring atmosphere allow you to relax.
- Following best practice assessment and planning to minimise risks and maximum success, so that you have your teeth back as soon as possible, as safely as possible.
Why The Dentist for your Dental Implants
Focus on technique to maximise success rate, for example diagnostic wax ups and surgical stents included used to guide and plan surgery to the highest accuracy.
Attention to detail on aesthetics. For example, try in of crown before fitting to allow small adjustment to aesthetics, and unlimited appointment included to allow adjustment to the temporary crown to encourage the gum to shape.
Focus on safety and security, for example, always having a back up option so that you are never left with a gap or missing tooth, where required.
No expense spared attitude, in case bone supplementation and Guided tissue Regeneration is required.
Dr Rikki Dhody has a special interest in Implants
Looking after patients needs and wants are paramount
Modern technology and state of the artequipment used, including 3D printing and CT scans used.
Convenient : Evening appointments, with ample free parking
Free consultations and 0% Interest free credit