If you are unsure whether implants are for you, request our Dental Implant guide us or ask for a free consultation and no obligation quote. We can help you decide which option suits you best.
Dental Implants for Patients in the West Midlands
Free personalised advice for Dental Implants
5 year guarantee !
We offer a 5 year guarantee on our dental implants, backed up by an insurance policy. Speak to us for more details.
Why Dental Implants ?
Dental implants are one of many options to replace missing teeth. They offer many advantages:
1) Implants give you the same stability and security as your natural teeth. They feel like your teeth.
2) Implants are cleaned in the same way as your natural teeth, so there’s no need to take them out at night for cleaning or soaking. No messy adhesives needed. They are easy to look after.
3) Implants don’t rely on neighboring teeth for support; therefore, no drilling of other teeth is required, as is necessary when making a bridge. This prevents damage to other teeth.
4) Implants prevent the shifting of nearby teeth, preserving jawbone and the contour of your face. This keeps you looking young and healthy.
5) Implants are an ideal cosmetic solution to missing teeth, allowing you to chew and speak with ease. This gives you more confidence.
6) Implants have one of the highest success rates of all dental treatments, if done correctly, and with care. They are made to last.
Other options to dental implants
We also offer other solutions as an alternative to Dental Implants. For example, we like to do upto 6 unit bridges as we find a good success rate, or dentures, including Co-cr dentures and flexidentures which can be superior in comfort and fit to standard plastic dentures.
When you come for your consultation, we will discuss all options including dentures and bridges to make sure that you are making a fully informed decision.