Aren’t sure if implants are right for you? Ask us for a free consultation and quote, with no strings attached. Our friendly team will help you decide what’s right for you.
Affordable Dental Implants in the West Midlands
Get Free Personalised Advice
Our Implants Come with a 5-Year Guarantee
Our dental implants have a 5-year guarantee, backed up by an insurance policy. Have a chat with us to find out more.
Why Dental Implants ?
Dental implants are just one way to get the smile you want. There are so many advantages to choosing them:
- They give you the same stability of your natural teeth and look just like them, only upgraded.
- They’re easy to look after, as you clean them the same way you clean your teeth by brushing. You don’t have to take them out at night to soak.
- Implants don’t rely on your teeth to keep them in place, so rest assured nearby teeth won’t have to be drilled to fit them.
- Another great thing about implants is that they stop nearby teeth from shifting. This means your face and jaw will stay in place as you age, giving you that fresh and youthful look.
- You can chew and speak easily with implants, and they will give you a serious confidence boost if dental issues made this harder before.
- They have one of the highest success rates of all dental treatments when done correctly and with care. Dental implants are made to last.
What Are the Other Options?
If you don’t fancy dental implants then don’t worry, there are some other options that could still give you the results you want. We can fit up to six unit bridges as this has a good success rate. Alternatively, dentures could the perfect solution. As well as traditional plastic dentures we have Co-cr dentures and flexidentures that can be more comfortable and fit better.
When you come in and have a chat with us we’ll tell you about all of the different options including bridges and dentures.
Want to know more about dental implants? Give us a ring on 01922 624900 to arrange a free consultation. We’ll help you work out if implants are right for you. If not, we’ll tell you about all the other options that could work for you. We can also explain the different types available and talk about possible payment plans, including interest-free credit.